Explanatory Notes - Teams Tables
We have four separate tabs of data in this table.
More than what’s currently publicly available, we have annual data broken down by team by global competition.
The tabs are categorized into four groups:
- Possession Conversion
- Gains and Losses
- Circle Measures and Feeding and
- Penalties and Pace Factors
You’ll notice our data is a little different to what you may be used to.
Well, you click/tap.
On the top, we have our tabs (topics).
You can filter each tab by a variety of filters.
And you can view the tabular data by Total or Average per Quarter (see Mode filter).
Have a go. You can’t break it.
- Your mobile device may not be compatible with our optimisation settings. We suggest you use your mobile browser to Request this page in Desktop – or view on a computer, laptop or tablet.
- You can hover over a cell to get a magnification of the data. This will also give you the full measure name if you are not sure what the abbreviation
- We collect all our information ourselves. We have a rigorous data collection and checking process, but sometimes errors do creep in. If you notice something not quite right, please get in touch and we will check and correct if necessary.
- You can sort the table by a specific measure by clicking on the sort icon that appears next to the column name when you hover over it.
Almost all of this information is collected from televised footage. On occasion, TV footage switches to a replay, an interview with the coach, or pans to someone eating a hotdog in the crowd instead of focusing on the game. This means we may miss a centre pass receive here or there, or occasionally be unable to determine who is responsible for a change in possession. It has minimal impact on this table, however we want to be transparent.
Point 9 Analytics are the legal, rightful and undisputed owner of all data published on this website. We reserve the right to make amendments where necessary and without notice. And we cannot be held liable for any decisions made as a result of the strict information published on this site.
Contact us if you have any questions.
- As per our Copyright fine print, Point 9 Analytics Ltd owns, or has the rights to publish, all data, media and analysis published herein.
- As per our Terms and Conditions, all rights are reserved. Any data from our website may not be distributed, commercialised or monetised without our express consent.
- We have strict Conditions of Use and by arriving on this site, you have agreed to comply with those conditions.
- If you want to share some of the information on this website on your personal blog, social media account or in general discussions – go for it. Please make sure you credit us as the authors.
• While we provide a huge amount of in depth and unique information freely, we provide even more to our clients.
• We can provide all raw counts, as well as many extra measures at both a team and individual level. Our clients obtain greater capabilities to manipulate and investigate the data, with the added option to filter by quarter, opposition and/or umpire.
• Contact us if you have any further queries.